Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Well this is a nice way to start off May

The Good....I just dumped a lot of games I was never going to play in this life and got 120 Store Credit.  And it wasn't at Rip Off GameStop. 

Unforntunately that happiness was Very short-lived. 


May 2nd, My PC died pretty much.   And it really pisses me off.  Right after vacuuming the dust out as part of my usual maintanence.  The PC decides to crap out and give me no video whatsoever.  I already removed the Video Card last time the PC decided to die on me.  This time I got nothing.  The Monitor know there's a PC but I get no video.  I tried other cables and other monitors as well.  Same Result. 

Probably the Hard Drive Crashed.......Ugh.   I don't know anymore.  Regardless I tried everything I could think of and everything I found across various forums.  Reseating everything possible.  I can't think of what else to do.  I give up. 

What makes it worse is that I invested $2,500 into that machine and its just falls apart after barely 2-3 years of owning it.  Telling others about it no one was really listening.  So it just made me fell worse about myself. To add insult to injury I can't even get my foot in the door when it comes to a job. I'm getting rather sick and tired of this world where you have to lie, cheat, and steal in order to come out on top. 

(Deep breath before breaking Laptop in 2)

For the part that any of you actually care about.  Since my PC is dead until further notice I can't upload anything.  Or really I don't want to upload anything.  I can do it through my Laptop but its horridly slow IMO.  Not in the mood to deal with this bull either.  I might just say screw it all and never come back, seeing as I'm starting to see who my friends really are behind the computer.

Anyway I think that says all that needs to be said.  I might pop up on MSN, Skype, or Facebook.  But don't count on it.

If you haven't gotten the clue that I'm pissed and depressed then whatever.   I'm goin to bed so I don't have to think about this crap for a few hours.