Sunday, June 19, 2011

Reasons Why Certain games take so long to finish now

As a note I generally hate these so called Solo, Challenge, blah blah blah runs.  To each there own about doing these and your welcomed to your own opinion about these.  But to me the game isn't any harder than what it was despite writting down and telling others how hard it is.  When I see such challenges to me, it just seems like the whole game is that much easier. Heck in some cases the game is just a lot easier running this XXXX Challenge.  So I favor sticking to the games original method of play.  I could list examples proving this statement but really its all over youtube, nico, etc.  

Now with that said.  On to the topic.

Super Mario RPG (SNES):  Hopefully the note that its SNES should tip you off.  The freakin cartridge decided to crap out on me and erase all my files.  I don't normally let that bother me.  But after running through that game like 40+ times to this day.  I get sick of playing the same game over and over and over again.  Making it harder to willingly run the game.  As much as I like it when you play something to the point that you know most of the script and what's gonna happen with no changes.  Hard to keep going.  The games already easy enough to be honest if I had the willpower and the time I could finish the game in 1 sitting.  

Tales of Legendia:  To be honest I got bored of the game.  I want to finish it.  But it got boring with the release and buying of other games.  To add icing on the cake I've spoiled the bosses and now I know how to handle them.  Although I'm not going to use the same boring party as everyone else did I have  hard time getting the will to play this game.  Its not really on my favorites list of playing.

Megaman Zero 2:  This is dumb.  The cartridge is actually a piece of crap.  When I bought it the battery inside is loose.  Therefore making all my saves dissapear like an old FF4 cartridge.  While I can finish that in 1 sitting I rather not.  Especially running through the game trying to make sure I get an all A rank which isn't happening. And I'm not running that game on emulator.  That's just hell trying to run a fast paced game on a keyboard.  "But you played Battle Network on an emulator!" Battle Network is slow paced ppl.  

Nights: Journey of Dreams:  Simple I want to record in good quality.  And no PC I can't exactly record it.  Hell playing my Wii on this old TV makes things hards.  

Sonic Unleashed PS2:  The game is my sisters and she wanted it back.  Nuff Said LOL

Can't think of any other games.