Sunday, January 8, 2012

Pokemon Day 2 I suppose???

I went ahead and sent over some eggs of the other starters...but now that I think about it....I don't think I'll use them.  Unless I'm lacking in a type cover but I doubt I'll use them now.

As usual I over leveled the party.  LVL 10+ is a bit much apparently.  I might take that Gastly with me though.

Party Before:

Totodile: LVL 14
Beedrill: LVL 11
Hoothoot: LVL 12
Bellsprout: LVL 11 (Probably will be dropped)
Rattata: LVL 10 (Gonna be Dropped)
Geodude: LVL 12

After Falkner:


Totodile: LVL 15
Beedrill: LVL 11
Hoothoot: LVL 12
Bellsprout: LVL 11 (Probably will be dropped)
Pokemon Egg (If I remember right its Togepi?)
Geodude: LVL 13  (obvious Rock Smash)

Yeah once again I got stuck playing at night...hopefully it won't affect me too much and I can get some daytime sessions in. Falkner the easiest of all 1st Gym Leader's ever. Seriously...bird types.....and a Pidgey and Pidgeotto at that.  I mean I know they can be good but....well....this is why we don't need Bird Gym Leaders.