Friday, January 13, 2012

Pokemon Soul Silver - Goldenrod City WHERE'S MY SLOT MACHINES?!

While traveling to Goldenrod was somewhat of a chore...too many things on my mind I don't wanna talk about.  Made it to the big city of the game.  (Although in Black and White all the cities were huge.) Since this gym is fresh in my mind...better prepare before Whitney gives me a beatdown with Rollout.  First stop the game corner.

Hehehehehehhe

Luckily I'm not too horrible at Minesweeper that I can't play Voltorb Flip. Its still a horrible minigame. WHERE'S MY SLOT MACHINE!!!!!  But after a day or 2 of this I managed to buy 1 of everything in the prize corner.  AHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHH!!!

Hello Abra, Dratini, Sandshrew.  Welcome.  I haven't decided to use the TMs yet.  I usually wait till near end game.  Keeping everyone even at LVL 16 - 18....lets head over to the gym.


In the past Whitney pretty much Rollout spammed me and it was up to Hoothoot to win it.  Many losses came as a result of Rollout back in Crystal.  I'm ready for you now you little uh.....loli????  Attract....you punk....attract's not cool.  Not cool at all. Well haha I have Thunder Wave!! Wait a berry....did you prep for this?  Guess what Thunder Wave Again!!!  YOU ARE NOT USING ROLLOUT!!!! NEVER!!!

Oh no I made a little girl cry....GROW UP!!!.....Give me my badge or I'll have to choke you.....that's better...wait..Attract TM....I WANT ROLLOUT!!!!! RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!
*Blows up Gym*

Rocket Raccoon: I love the smell of Napalm in the mornin!

Current Stats Leaving Goldenrod

Sandshrew     LVL 18
Dratini            LVL 18
Togepi           LVL 18
Crocanaw      LVL 19
Beedrill          LVL 19
Hoothoot       LVL 19