(Upgraded to Full Armor ZZ Gundam)
D Rank Missions further push the difficulty to even greater lengths. There are far more units to defeat in each mission meaning all your units from both groups will see some action. Units that easily steal the spotlight or rack up kills easily will more than likely use up all there energy more often and worst case scenario be left in the middle of nowhere attempting to catch up with the warship. Enemies in this rank are also high in stats and will use whatever defensive methods they have. I personally leveled up generally all my units MS to at least LVL 20 and tried to have pilots be at least LVL 10 or higher. Generally all missions here have time limit generation breaks (Time being turns). Best to plan ahead and have units ready to go on the offensive. Movement also plays a big role in this.
- -Getting Amuro and Sleggar close enough to attack together Dozle (Big Zam) without being destroyed is challenging. Have you're units cover the 2 and assist them in there attack.
- -Have 2 teams sent into Solomon to take care of all the units and make sure Amuro gets the finishing blow.
- -Skull Heart (ABC) is annoying avoid using beam type weapons on it unless you want to remove its Anti-Beam Cloak (ABC).
- -Make sure to have as many (if not all) MS that can fly as there isn't much action on the ground.
- -Have Setsuna Trans-Am and Raiser Sword Mr.Bushido twice to take care of him quickly. As Setsuna can't take much coming from Bushido in Trans-Am
- -There are a lot of panels don't hesistate to use the guest units to help destroy them all.
- -Easy level up and Tension Building Mission due to all the panels
- -The rest of the enemy units will completely ignore any on the ground and immediately take to the sky.
- -Shin and Rey will easily catch up to Athrun. Athrun can dodge some of there attacks but don't bet on it. Run to where its safe with Athrun.
- You may wanna save this mission for later as there are a lot of panels lying around.
- Quite easy scoring 7000 points. Cagali and the others won't really have to do anything.
- Defeating Puro Two is rather easy since Psycho Gundam isn't that big of a threat.
- Haman getting the generation breaks shouldn't be too hard. But the rest of her units move and act on there own turn and can easily get destroyed.
- If you weaken the right set of units Shin or Rey can reach the invasion area rather easily using Change Turns.
- The Destroy Gundams are trouble to deal with as they easily resist ranged attacks. They also have a MAP that they're not afraid to use.
- Do not defeat all the units until Shin or Rey reach the invasion area.