Monday, May 7, 2012

I'm A Monster


About the best way I can explain all of this.  Generally monsters are rejected from society due to fear of the unknown, its someone or something that's totally different from what they're used to, or they're just plain not accepted by anyone for something they did, something they have, etc.

Regardless of how I look at it. I myself am this term of the word "monster".  I can honestly recall times of being rejected by others for almost any given reason. Most of them don't bug me. On the other hand I can recall extreme cases of such actions (I wouldn't even say recall more like flashbacks). For reasons common cases of appearance (race, dress, etc.) to extreme cases of having a different opinion about a subject that has little to no effect on any given community.  While I could list examples this blog post would end up coming off more as a "whiny, feel sorry for me" type of post.  Which is not what I'm aiming for.

I rather disappear since its far easier. A lot better than resorting to other options I have done in the past.  I don't mean kill myself (at least not yet). At least that's how I feel about it.