Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Month Starting May

Well aside from dealing with that nice dose of depression that I can't explain why it came about.  I things are sorta workin.....keyword workin.  tbh I haven't really played much at all since my last stream which was at least 2 weeks ago.  My uploads are just very slow.  Been trying to keep myself busy with stuff though.

I did make a nice corelation.  People seem to come here more if I just post a link to the blog instead of a long description.  What I use to try to do what give a teaser that didn't really work out.  One thing I am happy about is that a lot of unneccessary comments have fizzled out.  Now I'm getting partnership offers from other ppl.  This isn't to say that I didn't already have partnership offers (I've been getting them since mid 2010).  I rather not do it though.  Not out of  fear of selling out.  More like I don't want to do this for money. I rather earn my pay through real hard work instead.

What's Being Played

  • Threads of Fate - Rue's Side
  • Gauntlet: Dark Legacy
  • Mario Bros. Wii (Maybe)
  • Tales of Legendia (Maybe)
There are other games I wanna start but I have so much backlog and other things to do I can't do it all. I'm only human and there's no pills that let you have 8 Hrs of sleep without sleeping (American Dad reference). Plus I like sleep.  

Things I Want To Do

  • Update my backgrounds on my web page (that I don't use), JTV/TTV and YT channels.
  • Get some time to myself where I can play and finish a lot of games in 1 swoop.
  • Play some games I've been interested to see what its like
  • Try and get my Desktop fixed.
  • Etc etc etc.