Just simple list of glitches encountered overtime at random during gameplay. I found these LOL worthy other players however pretty much judged the game unplayable and crappy. Well if that's the case then a lot of games if not every single one of them are "Unplayable and Crappy." Here's just a small list of what I encountered. I'll add more as it goes on. Might even turn this into a page itself.
Tales of the Abyss - Albiore Early Game
What happened when I managed to erase my system data (which has the fact that I've beaten the game). Afterwards any post game although allowed me to play on Unknown Difficulty (which must be unlocked). The game didn't allow me to use the unlockable Mystic Artes. So I used an old save which puts me right before the final boss beat the game again. The Albiore parked at the final dungeon. So after saving completed game data and loading this current file. I find the Albiore parked and inaccessible here which ironically is the same exact spot where the final dungeon appears. Too bad I couldn't board this thing early game would've made breaking the game so much fun.
Suikoden - Game Over Flag
The game is supposed end when none of your party members are able to take action. Balloon Status (well 3 balloons) makes your character float away unable to be targeted and unable to take action. This status can't be healed till after the battle is over. Well the game doesn't catch that your unable to battle and you still have 2 other options you can pull. You can run away and you can bribe your enemy to run away. Pretty much you're able to travel completely across the world map and even through some dungeons without having to fight a single battle (assuming you have the gold and/or high enough level to do so) until you come across a boss fight.
Tales of Vesperia -
- Repede Stuck Glitch - Can generally happen anywhere and is very hard to break out of. If hit during one of his aerial attacks at the corner of the screen there's a chance Repede (and possibly any other character) will get stuck on the invisible wall of the battlefield. Unforntunate for me it happened to me during the final boss.
- Derp A.I. - The A.I. is rather derpy when it comes to targeting. Generally the A.I. will choose the target with the highest stats then possibly go after the others. If under a status effect that renders you unable to battle (like Sleep) the A.I. ignores that character and goes after the others until there's no one left. This however the A.I. still takes forever to attack you at times. Like the Madragdora enemy.
Star Ocean: The Last Hope - Meracle Blindside
What many ppl thought that Meracle's Blindside was completely invincible. Well sorry to say its not.
Star Ocean: The Second Story (PSX) - A Collection Of Them
- Battle Voice Over Glitch - Game generally has a lot in terms of glitches. Particulary voice overs. If you fight in the battle as one of your characters in the reserve spots. Then do another arena battle as a character in the main row the voice lines of that character will change. You can get some very funny results from this. However Mage characters aren't really affected by this.
- Game Over Flag Glitch #1 - If you fight the worm type enemy there's a chance you can be eaten at the very same time you kill that enemy. Well this is one way you can lose at the battle arena multiple times.
- Game Over Flag Glitch #2 - Getting Stoned/Paralyzed at the same time as killing the enemy. Very rare to happen. But Funny.
- The Spell "Tetanus Wind" has problems at times completing its animation. Casting it on a wizard type enemy while its moving results in the game taking forever to complete the Tetanus Wind spell animation. Well you won't have to worry about this since this spell pretty much becomes useless the very moment you get Noel
Super Smash Bros. Brawl. - Online Lag Glitch Pokemon Trainer
Game already has horrendous online play in terms of lag and stable connections. This however is funny as it brings up many many game moments and anime moments. Returning one of pokemon trainer's pokemon with very bad connection can result in a pokemon never coming out. Same thing can happen with pokeball items. I found that transformation Final Smashes get the same results.
Marvel vs Capcom 2 (360/PS3 early versions)
Before the game was patched. When you fought offline against Abyss you weren't able to run away properly instead you were instantly put into block stance.
Dissidia: Final Fantasy - Running on Air
Don't know how exactly to trigger this but I ended up running in mid air. Attacking ended this glitch however.
Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World - Mystic Arte Whiffs
Far worse than Radiant Mythology's whiffs. If you fought against enemies that have the ability to revive themselves the enemy will die and stay dead for the duration of the Mystic Arte. Then they will revive after it ends. In other words you wasted TP and your unison guage.
Digimon Rumble Arena - Terra Destroyer Failure???
Actually this happens on a lot of finishing moves. If you perform the finishing move on an enemy within throw range you will be grabbed out of it and the move still executes normally.
Sonic Unleashed - A massive load of them.
- Sonic running into a slanted wall or a wall in general during boost. Sonic has a good chance of flying off in a random direction or totally over shooting his landing.
- DLC For Shamar Day Stage Act 1-2 during a platforming section there's an invisible spike wall. If you try to homing attack, boost, hit the Eggman spring. You'll hit this spike wall.
- Happens very often when running on water in Jungle Joyride. I've had Sonic just randomly run into the water as if he was on a hill going down.
- No Momentum Glitch: If your in the hub world anytime you pause the game Sonic slows down and stops himself from moving. If you do this while on a rail or in the middle of a jump Sonic will stop himself and stay in that position (If your in mid-jump sonic will land in place). Sonic loses all momentum from that point until you perform another action.
- Another DLC glitch in Apotos Night stage but can also happen anywhere. If you knock an enemy high enough into the air (Very easily done with Sho-Claw-Ken/Sho-Hog-Ken + plus an added combo) there's a chance you may launch that enemy outside the arena. The same thing can happen with the Titan and Big Mother Enemies. If an enemy is launched this way they become unkillable. This wouldn't be much of an issue however if you're in an area where you must kill all enemies in order to move on.
Monster Hunter Tri
- Raped by Air - During times in a pin attack (Especially online). The Pin attack may have hit but the animation was cancelled before the rest of the attack was completed. Leaving your character(s) on the ground having nightmares for a good while. Very Silly Glitch.
- Rathalos Quit His Job - His flying actually results in some unexpected and rather glitchy moments. If Rathalos if flying in areas 8, 7, and 5 (yeah its happened) of the Deserted Island or in Areas 5 and 3 of the Volcano. During his flight Rathalos literally gets stuck outside the map and unable to return. Rare that it happens but it can. It looks silly at first but later you get pissed since your hard work is gone. You'll probably go, "Oh he just moved to another area. Stop being a Noob." But test it with the Autotracker ability and you'll see what I mean.
Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep - Mysterious Figure LOLs
- If you use a dashing attack (ex. sliding dash, Sonic Blade, Chaos Blade) at the same time when Mysterious Figure does his countdown move. You'll get hit by the countdown but also cancel it at the same time. Not a good thing cause you'll still be in the middle of your attack and he'll just hit you behind your back more than likely killing you.
- Certain Shotlocks activated at the same time of Mysterious Figure's Countdown attack result in yourself taking damage (down to 1 HP) and still being trapped. In other words you're screwed.
- Recovery Frames Glitch or Whatever - The Recovery time is shortened in this game certain combo attacks generally kill you due to the saying that you could've recovered and casted cure. You will definitely see this happen during the final bosses or secret bosses. Example. Getting knocked into the air by Mysterious Figure has random moments where the attack delays for a bit.
More to Come as I find them