Friday, November 9, 2012

Making Room For Stuff Need to move out old stuff


I wanna get this stuff moved out my room. Simply put its taking up a lot of space leaving next to no room for anything new.  It still has some use so its not something I wanna just instantly throw away. It'll also help me break even before the end of the year. I'm not big on International shipping due to cost and how much of a hassle it was last time with some other friends but I can do it I'll just have to charge a little extra to cover the cost. Cause apparently someone wants this stuff.  Can negotiate something in YT email or whatever. All pawn shops here pretty much only want things like Jewelry, Car titles, and the like. Gamestop pretty much sucks. I'll update later if I add anything new.

Here's what I got.

Mangas  $5 each (can discount if buying full set)

Naruto Volumes 17, 19 20, 22-25, 27, 28-44 ($75 for all of them)
Fullmetal Alchemist Volumes 1-18 ($55 for all of them)
Rurouni Kenshin All Volumes 1 - 28 ($100 if buying full set)
Black Cat Vol. 2
MAR All Vol. 1 - 15 ($50 If Buying Full Set)
Full Moon Volume 3
Zatch Bell volumes 13 - 16
Princess Mononoke Ani-Manga Vol. 1 - 5 ($13 for all 5)
Ghost in the Shell 2: Innocence Ani-Manga Vol. 1-4 ($10 for all 4 + box)


Games: 


Fable (Xbox)  $3.00
Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion (Xbox 360) $15.00
Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind GOTY Edition (Xbox)
Zone of the Enders: The Second Runner (PS2) $20.00
Blazblue: Calamity Trigger (XBox 360) Pre-order Box Set  $20.00
Dead or Alive 4 (Xbox 360)  $6.00
Bloody Roar 4 (PS2) $7.00
Street Fighter EX2 Plus (PSX) No Book, No Cover
Madden 98' (PC) New,
Game Shark (Sega Saturn)


Soundtracks:
Sonic Unleashed Planetary Pieces  $20.00
Tales of Symphonia: Knight of Ratatosk $20.00
Halo 3  $10.00
R.O.D. Read or Die  $10.00
Blazblue: Calamity Trigger OST  $20.00

Pokemon Cards

I counted them all and made a PDF file for it.  Click here to download the file.
(requires Adobe Acrobat Reader)
All my cards are in great condition and in card protectors. Up for discussion.


Other Stuff


Adesso 12" x 7.25 " Widescreen Media Graphics CyberTablet: For Specs Click Here  $70.00

Everything is still there I've opened it and messed with it a few times but no significant wear or tear. The Pen itself is still in great condition. I still have the original software that came with the tablet when I ordered it.

Windows Vista Home Basic Upgrade Disc
I've tried to use this before but found that I did not need it. Its far too late to return it now.  Maybe someone can make use of it.

NES Controller : Like New
SNES: Just the console
Sega Genesis: Just the console