Wednesday, November 28, 2012

December's Pretty Much Here I'm not Happy About It (Update)

End of the year is approaching.  I know I shouldn't sound depressed about this but. I hate the holidays, and I hate the end of the year.

I don't celebrate holidays (none of them).  My personal reason is due to how messed up they are.  When they come around I always notice that someone or something rolls around to ruin whatever joy is supposed to be had at the time.  Mine being family ruining things. That's just 1 of many reasons.  I don't mind any of you guys celebrating them just don't expect me to do that stuff.

I can't say much on anything I'm doing game wise. I don't really have anything to look forward to either.  I just want to prep for next year.  I guess you could say this is a month to reflect back on all that happened.  Which in all honesty I feel I've fallen far back from the progress I've made in life.  Especially these days. More on it another time I suppose.

Games I'm Looking to play.

-I really don't know at this point.