Monday, November 5, 2012

November's Update (I hate the Holidays)

Well its that time of the year. Where people start acting crazy to buy things at slightly lower prices. Lines fill up, people don't have money. and you get those annoying guys standing outside in the cold asking for donations.  Its also that time where people are buying those giant TVs setting up that giant bird in the oven and everyone parties over football games.  What does that mean for me. A lot of bad in my case but won't jump on that.

The good thing is hopefully I can find some holiday work and pull some extra cash.  The bad thing is everyone is pulling me for attention.

As a Reminder. I'm still selling this stuff at least till the end of the year. The list is on this blog here. If it doesn't get sold then I will just throw in the garbage. No point in me keeping stuff I no longer use.
http://www.blogger.com/blogger.g?blogID=2779094990074354346#editor/target=post;postID=3997561455832031502;onPublishedMenu=allposts;onClosedMenu=allposts;postNum=17;src=postname

If you noticed on my Youtube I recently went back and finished Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars.  I remember being hounded by many to finish that despite the fact that at the time the cartridge erased all my save files.


My PSP is still out of commission and I can't get RemoteJoyLite to work for my sister's 1000 model.  Not too worried about that.  I have started FF7: Dirge of Cerberus. Evolution 2: Far Off Promise is also in the works. I wanna knock those out the way.  

I keep thinking about going to fighters but then my mind thinks back to all the bad that's happened in this year alone when I played them. I also remember that there's very few people I know on Xbox Live that play.  Everyone's either on PS3 or has another game to play. I might get back to considering my Xbox Live Gold runs out this month. Depends on how I feel.  

I'd tell you how I'm feeling right now but that would just attract a lot of messages I don't really want to read at that time.  But for a glimpse I feel horrible for many reasons. I'll save that for someone who cares. Anyway later.