Sunday, January 20, 2013

End Pokemon Black 2 (Main Game)

A lot to cover in a short time I suppose.

Humilau City

 The travel to this place was honestly no walk in the park for me. I didn't know there was a tunnel that led straight here.  Anyway beach front property. The gym trainer has one serious tan with Blue Hair. It doesn't go well together.  And this guy doesn't exactly care about what happens to the world.  Ok....weird...any gym battle himself was a walk in the park despite lack of grass and elec types.  But I guess you gotta throw a Water type gym somewhere.  We haven't done a dark type gym yet.  Hugh's rage issues keep rising.

Terrakion


He showed up out of the blue. And Colress shows up behind me.  Colress is still being weird.  Terrakion didn't show too much trouble unlike the other 2 swords of justice.

Plasma Frigate Another Visit

Yep this ship again.  More of the same lame Team Plasma pokemon. Seriously they said they stole pokemon but why does it seem that all they stole was Sevipers, Watchdogs, and Liepards?  Seriously they're no better than Team Rocket....if not worse.  I mean people of Unova have far more pokemon on them than this.  Zinzolin shows up again for a beatdown and cause he's a sore loser. He calls his ninjas and we get booted off the ship. AGAIN!!!!  Hugh's rage grows even more.  This is getting really stupid.

Plasma Frigate AGAIN!!!!

Back here but in an obvious location if you already guessed the predictable plot or played the last game.  Not to say the plot is bad since this is the best work they've done thus far. Anyway Giant Chasm stage is set. Your destiny will be determined here.  Guess What? Colress is the boss of Team Plasma. Although I could tell that by looking at his clothes. His personality said different though.  ALL FOR THE SAKE OF SCIENCE!!!  Colress gave me the most entertaining battle all game.  Then on to deal with the Shadow Triad. Pathetic.  And then Hugh shows up....poor him.....That Liepard holding contempt for Hugh.  But I did say that revenge would come back to bite you.


Giant Chasm and HIM!!!

Ghestis is back and his speeches.  Kyurem shows up as well. Oh crap he's actually going to kill me. Pokemon haven't attacked me since Colosseum.  Oh look its N and Zekrom.  Now I see why its Black Kyurem for Black 2 instead of White. (just think about the legendary pokemon of both games for a few seconds.)  Anyway a somewhat boring battle and Kyurem wins and Absorbs Zekrom Majin Buu style.  ITS BLACK KYUREM!!!  Seriously this guy is rather ugly in sprite form. The anime trailer and the cards look far better in comparison.  Kyurem attaches his newly found GN Drive and attacks.

Well he has a GN Drive I have GIGA DRILL BREAKER!!!


After that easy battle is over and done with.  Ghestis gets mad and attacks in his psycho rage.  Ghestis was slightly easier this time around compared the first game.  Still I was rather in trouble considering what I brought with me.  That was over and done with and N leaves me in a cave no ride to victory road or anything.  Just a quick thank you.  Oh well I rather walk anyway.

Victory Road

Not an enjoyable walk in the park. It was at this point I started figuring out that every pokemon I caught thus far was rather terrible in terms of stats.  I took a good look at there IVs later on and saw that they were SERIOUSLY LOW. Most of them single digits. No wonder they dropped like flies quick. Especially with EVs scattered about the place. Nothing I can do about EVs really till post game though so.  Anyway hated this trek through Victory Road.  It really bored me to death and I just didn't feel up to playing the game either.  N's here to encourage me to go on and prove myself.  Ok thanks....oh and thanks for the Thunderbolt TM that I really don't need when I have Thunder. LOL.

Hugh 4

He wants to throw down 1 last time. Alright. But still why do you have only 4 Pokemon?


The Elite 4

Because my pokemon's EV's and IV's are so ugh.  This was tougher than I wanted. Obviously certain pokemon were going to carry the team.

Shauntal

Ghost types....and me with not much to combat them.

Marshal

YEAH THERE'S REALLY SOMETHING WRONG HERE IF MY EXCADRILL IS BEING OUTSPEED BY HIS POKEMON!!!

Grimsley

You gotta believe.

Caitlin

Caitlin used Yawn. Caitlin used Yawn. Caitlin used Yawn. Caitlin used Yawn.
20 minutes later... 
CAITLIN USED YAWN!!! ARGH!!!!! Oh btw....CAITLIN USED YAWN!!!!

Iris

A Serious watered down Lance. But thank god no 3 haxing Dragonites.  The music didn't really feel championish it felt more like one of those certain victory songs.  She didn't take long though.

Well that ends the game. Except all the post game crap.  I find it funny that the game now unlocks Challenge Mode for you after you beat the game. Then promotes that you should buy the other version and play it in Challenge mode.  I like the game but not enough to buy it twice.