Tuesday, January 1, 2013

January Things Go Back to Normal Sorta


As Normal as things get.  Anyway.  I'm more or less losing interest in online stuff.  Which I guess that's what happens to everyone that gets old.  Thinking of New Years Resolution.  As stupid as they are I try to make one change anyway.  I guess the one can be myself being a little meaner or assertive some say or is the word abrasive?    Anyway I wanna be able to tell people off when need be a lot more.

 Also I probably will disappear from the online world a lot more since putting up with it is a lot more stressful than it looks.  Heck watching others in my opinion I see them ignoring reality or experiencing what I have gone through for the first time. Which completely amazes that they have gone that long without noticing trolls, people with completely different opinions, etc.

I see that these days people rather focus on themselves than be out there helping others. Or really dumping the person they called friend when they have everything they need from him or her. I guess that's not a bad way to live but its not how I want to live. To be honest I know when I'm online I'm hardly heard. That's because I'm doing things that people have little to no interest in. I actually don't mind that. It helps me know where I stand in terms of friendships and what not.


What I'm Buying

Probably the only thing anyone that reads this stuff cares about. Instead of telling what I plan to get I just made a list of stuff I plan to buy at some point in my life. Which at the rate I'm going that might all change.  So via Amazon's Wish List this is what I have. I don't have much if any interest in the other game systems (PS3, WiiU, 3DS etc.) since there's very few games that I actually want for it. I haven't been convinced otherwise so yeah.

http://amzn.com/w/1MHALL0EGG64D


Model Building

Probably the one thing I can fall back on so to try and not think of suicide.  I might try and build a model every now and then should I have the money to do so.  If anyone has any ideas as to what Super Robot (its what I call em cause they are indeed Super Robots). You can let me know and maybe help out if possible in choices or showing me where I can get them real cheap.

Pokemon Black 2 & Solatorobo

Those are the 2 games I'm playing right now. I'll try and record Solatorobo when possible. My Camrecorder's batteries run out pretty quick.