Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Podcast Update For Oct 1st, 2013 - Too Much Stuff, Next to No Money

Well I could say this was somewhat an eventful month.  And I didn't get a lot done...man I need more discipline...-_-  

Desktop Dying

Probably my biggest gripe is finding that this desktop I'm using is pretty much on its last legs.  This things been around since the release of Windows Vista so that's a good 7 or 8 years.  Add to it this isn't originally my desktop.  If you didn't know before I had quite a powerful desktop that tanked a few years after I bought it. The end result being that fixing it would end up saying, why not just buy a new one? So I dug up my mom's old Desktop and somehow managed to fix it from her X-Boyfriend's days of pretty much killing it. Being content with this things sorta went back to normal until now.  This desktop is giving me Blue Screens far too often and the screens don't stay long enough for me to get a picture or read what exactly caused it.  One thing I do know is that fan is failing. The other thing I know is that this old box has some memory issues.  At this point I figure its time for a brand new one. Even if its one of those economic ones you find at the general store they would at least do better than how things are now.  My problem is that they still run the cost of a brand new console (that isn't a Wii U).  I kept thinking of options I could run to get a desktop computer but they all generally end in saving the money for a long period of time.  With Youtube being my main source of income (I know sad isn't it). That's quite sometime especially with the 2nd problem of new releases coming very soon.  

Plans for Money...

I actually considered donation streaming again but keep shooting down that plan with the thought that; 1 its hard to stream nowadays and at a decent quality, 2 afraid of BSOD'ing again in the middle of that, 3 I don't know anyone who would like to donate and for such a selfish cause, 4 a sense of pride.

Those issues alone stopped that plan.  The other big issue is that So many games come out this month alone that I just remembered.  I'm not getting pokemon till probably January due to no 3DS and these days everyone wants to see 3DS capture card quality instead. Hearing Tales of Symphonia HD comes out the "still no definite date" SoulCalibur II, Skylanders: SWAP Force, etc. I don't think anything else comes out for me till December/January.  

Schedules Falling Apart

I had dates set when I was going to have certain things done and they still aren't done. Having bad discipline is just ugh...Having no help is worst lol.  At this point I'm generally tired to the point that I'm using energy drinks and the like to keep going.  

Need to Know ASAP

Something I generally need to know. Are there people out there wanting to see Blazblue Chrono Phantasma in Japanese?  I'm asking cause I'm not sure if I should go in with this pre-order or just wait till the english release.  The only other games I was looking out was FFX HD and FF13-3....(assuming its for a console I actually have). 

I think that's all I can think of right now.  My biggest worry is this whole desktop issue and trying to get things done.  I've updated the YT channel banner...if anyone cares about that.  The Blog's looks are getting updated too just haven't thought of what or how.