- Jet Vac - Obviously
- Jet Vac Must be on and Mastered Vac-Paketeer Path
- Megaman Buster Fingers or Rapid Fire Controller
- First activate Jet Pack. (Attack 3)
- Then while Jet Pack is active do a flying Corkscrew (Attack 2)
- Immediately after corkscrew tap Attack 1 constantly.
- If done right you'll notice that Jet-Vac's rate of fire has increased.
Note: This glitch will deactivate if Jet-Vac performs any action that forces him to stop firing. (Jumping, Stopping the attack, taking damage. etc.). However you can easily reactivate the glitch.
- -Rate of fire increases greatly. (More damage)
- -Boss Killer
- -Easily Done
- -Tired Thumb
- -Jet-Vac looks silly during this glitch
Notes: Tested Only with Legendary Jet-Vac I don't have the other versions of this character but I'm pretty sure the glitch should be same with them as well.