Wednesday, May 7, 2014

May 2014 Podcast Update? Lets Hope I can make one this time round...



Sorry for the huge lack of updates in terms of a podcast or anything like that.  Its not that I haven't had anything to talk about. But more just been too tired and stressed emotionally to bother.

I been so tired between videos for Youtube and real life obligations I'm virtually stretched thin. My emotions also have taken a turn for the worse lately as well due to many things. I've even considered suicide again... I would love for things to get easier or less stressful but that won't happen for a long while with everything that's happening this summer as well.

I had a lot of special projects in mind but lack of encouragement has put a halt to me actually doing anything special. After thinking about it a lot, I ended up projecting that those said projects would end up being a huge flop and a waste of my time.  Maybe I should pursue something else. I don't know.

If I was to say anything about what I want. I'd say I just want more comments. I haven't really heard anything other than the common responses. That's all I can say about that.

Anyway sorry for the lack of updates again.  Please understand.