Monday, June 8, 2015

YT Channel Update June 2015


Ok So a lot is going on.


ISP Changes

Tommorow I gotta change ISPs. I'm going to AT&T. There isn't really any other choice considering where I live. Its either Comcast or AT&T. The other companies for ppl that rarely use the internet. Or just Smartphone service. I have to switch cause Comcast is raising its prices. I wish Google Fiber was in my area (apparently it is but not where I live). I think My speed is going to go down a bit as well. But hopefully not by much.  I tested it playing Under Night In-Birth online so far through that game I haven't found a truly horrible connection.  Although I think its due to the netcode for that. 

Life

Well since being on this medication. I say it works more or less. But I'm not digging the reduced appetite thing. I've had many times where I literally couldn't eat but my stomach was saying otherwise. My mind was saying don't eat. Ended up making me feel like crap since I didn't eat most of day. I had to force myself to eat a couple of times in the past month. Maybe there's something that won't affect me that badly. I don't mind a reduced appetite so I can cut down on my eating and lose weight but I don't wanna feel like crap and not eat at all. I haven't had any family issues I could note. Most of them are just mom complaining about things that happened long ago. She's mad at my uncle who tried to throw her a surprise B-Day party but only invited his friends. She said it would be better if he would just give the money that we spent taking care of his kids for such a long time. I'm trying to save money so I can get myself a new pair of glasses. Its been quite awhile I think 7+ years since my last eye exam. So I'm long overdue. Wish it wasn't so expensive.
I can't think of much else. That's notable.

Youtube/Gaming

I've been trying to work hard on getting videos uploaded. I'm honestly surprised that there's ppl out there that want to see the chocobo games. I honestly wish FFX HD wasn't so long in terms of grinding. Even with the tricks to grind its still rather slow since I need nearly maxed stats to beat the hidden bosses. What's sad is that since I don't own a currrent gen console or a 3DS capture card there's not many ppl willing to watch the old stuff. And honestly I'm not fond of commentary. On the plus side I've been playing iOS/Android games that are rather fun. Uploading some of them as well.
Generally if its not on my tablet then its FFX HD, or Under Night In-Birth. 


I have to apologize for some of the uploads. I was messing with Handbrake and didn't know about how it affected the sound. I needed to reduce the file size of the videos though. I also apologize for Final Fantasy Fables Chocobo's Dungeon videos. I didn't notice and no one brought to my attention that there's videos that just end with a gray screen for no reason.  I don't know why that happened and I'll proceed to fix it soon. 


Viewing My Unlisted Videos

If you don't want to wait for the video to release and you're one of those guys that do a video watching binge all at once. You can watch the videos I have up that are unlisted. I have a lot of unlisted videos which basically just aren't ready to be public yet due to one reason or another. You can easily view my unlisted videos by clicking the playlist tab from my YT channel.  By going into the playlist you'll find all the videos related to that game that haven't been released yet (Unless its private).
My YT Channel on the Playlist tab.  

By clicking on the playlist you'll find that you can watch the videos at your leisure instead of waiting on me to release them day by day.

Facebook Page

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Brad_Ry-The-Gaming-Mole/1475664792724536

I made a Facebook page for the sake of trying to gain more fans. I won't update it as much. Just update it with main stuff. Like milestones in points of the game. I'm already posting on twitter, Digg, and G+ everyday with updates. So visit there if you wish. 

What's Coming Up

  • Final Fantasy X HD
  • Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix (HD)
  • Ratchet & Clank: A Crack in Time
  • Final Fantasy VI
  • Final Fantasy 4 Reuploaded.
  • Final Fantasy Record Keeper
  • Under Night In-Birth
  • Guilty Gear Xrd
  • Skylanders: Trap Team