- Online Play (Can't believe I'm saying this)
- Somewhat decent stages
- Decent amount of characters
- Items aren't unbalanced, instant win.
- You don't have to fight over a Smash ball to perform you "Awesome!" Attack (its basically your final smash).
- You have this crazy looking dodge mechanic that can save you as a last resort.
- Every character pretty much stole a Smash character's special and final smash moves.
- Game feels sluggish
- Hit Detection issues.
- Its a Smash Bros. Clone.
- Music is dull.
- As much as I hate to say it. Voices aren't really trying and have some of the most corny quotes.
- What do half these items do?
- AI ranges from complete idiot to OMGWTFBBQ Sauce. And its random even at the highest difficulty.
- Online is already dying or dead.
AI Exploit - Regardless of whether you do this on purpose or not. The AI has a tendency to just hit the guard button and stand there for a few seconds. Guards are easily broken in this game so you can just chip away at there barrier and they'll be dizzy for REALLY LONG TIME! Just do a fully charge Smash attack right after.
The AI also has a bit of a self-destructive/give up personality at times. I've seen many times where one of the AI opponents just stood there as they were pushed off the stage and not even bother to recover. Even hang on ledges and just fall.
Wolf Boss - Feels a lot like Gannondorf and DK fused together with Brawl Pit's Final Smash. Special moves other than his Up+Special and Down+Special have too much wind-up
Tai Lung - Lucario + Mario. His counter heck every character's counter move sucks cause counters have less far frames than Hakumen's 5D. Love his super though.
Master Chicken - Fox without a blaster or reflector. No seriously that's what this guy is. Even has the tendency to Self-Destruct off his famous forward+special. Then give him Pikachu's Volt Tackle final smash as his Super.
Master Croc - Like DK, Luigi, with Gannondorf's Final Smash. Dude has tons of range. Just slow and awkward to hit with.
That's about all I can stand of this game. The music is a major turn off for me in this game. What's worse this game doesn't allow me to use my personal controller. I was stuck using my standard Dualshock 3 which I hate cause it can't hold a charge for more than 2-3 hours. I'm also turned off how there's ALREADY DLC THAT I HAVE TO PAY TO GET! There's 2 characters you can get for free. Then there's characters that cost 3 bucks each to get. Then there's DLC that's not even released yet cause the movie hasn't released yet. Yeah the Kung Fu Panda 3 Movie is when they're supposed to release the other DLC apparently. This game is a pass. If you're getting it. You're getting it cause you're a fan. Hopefully you bought it for cheap. Online is already dead. I spent a good half hour searching for a match. No go.