Saturday, January 23, 2016

Tales Of Zestiria - I Must Shop


So I finally decided to stop exploring and get to Pendrago. This town is unnecessarily big. Exploring around everyone's complaining about the rain. Finally get to Sergei who mentions the problems going on. So let's see what this cardinal is all about along with the church. 

"Oh dear shepard. I'm afraid I don't know the inscription of this stone tablet that you need info from. However the Pope should know. But I don't know where he is. Maybe I can...." 

Whoops you got turned to stone before divulging too much info. Oh hey Cardinal. Hmmmmm....you can turn people to stone. Wait we don't have items to heal Petrification. Hmmm....so the Pope is likely in a far off FU area. Alright then lets go. oh but before we leave let's learn a new arte that plays a huge plot to the story. Well I know where to go next time for another long trip.