Monday, June 20, 2016

Pokemon Leaf Green (Unedited) Notes



I'll make and edited version later. Well it's gonna be a throwback to something I used to do.  

When I take a look at the version exclusive pokemon. I'm rather sad. I still can't get a Scyther >_<. I could cheat to get one. But we'll see....

I also forgot the locations of certain Pokemon have changes. No starting with the Nido's for me. 

So these 3 parts. Are from the start of the game to the end of Viridian Forest. Stopping at Pewter City's Pokemon Center.

Started with Bulbasaur

Which means Blue(Gary) got Charmander.  

Caught

  • Spearow
  • Pidgey
  • Rattata
  • Mankey
  • Caterpie
  • Weedle


Current Team



  1. Riger (Bulbasaur) - LV 10 *
  2. Hanuman (Mankey) - LV 10
  3. Cherie (Rattata ) - LV 10
  4. Pidgey - LV 11
  5. Weedle - LV 5
  6. Fearbeak (Spearow) - LV 12  *

* = Staying Unless a good reason.

Notable Fights

First Fight with Blue (Gary)
Forced me to use a potion cause of a crit. 

Optional Fight with Blue (Gary)
Nothing notable I trained my guys up to LVL 10 and wasted him.