Tuesday, July 19, 2016

PS3 Controller Issues Again -_- = Just can't seem to get a WORKING CONTROLLER

So not counting the piece of crap corded controllers. This is the 3rd controller to malfunction on me. In the span of the past 3 weeks. (Not that anyone will care or notice cause people don't watch those videos.)


The first one I had for years suddenly decides to hit random buttons. I would try to hit the reset button on it but that mentioned button is gone. It lasted years, barely used it. And now it decides to pull this stunt. (Only used it for 3 games the rest I used a converter).  -_-

2nd One. I bought off Ebay almost 2 weeks now. Supposed to be brand new (despite the box being beat up and opened).  This one won't even connect. It obviously has power. But doesn't connect. Luckily got a refund for this one and the guy said I didn't have to send it back.

So I went ahead and opened it after that. The plastic contact sheet or whatever is messed up. There's a nice scratch on it. So this thing gets power but doesn't know what to do with it.

3rd one I finally caved. I don't have 50 - 60+ dollars to spend on a new controller. Not to mention I want to have Odin Sphere and a bunch of other games done. So I bought a 3rd party. But 3 days later it starts malfunctioning too. Suddenly losing connection and reconnecting.. It's not a battery issue.

Sigh....Really hate this. Especially when I'm trying to save money.


Take a guess at which one is which.