Monday, December 19, 2016

Is this Legit? - Copyright Strike from PT. Lyto Datarindo Fortuna

I mentioned a few weeks ago about a copyright strike on one of my old Ragnarok Odyssey Ace Videos. This was done manually From:

PT. Lyto Datarindo Fortuna
  • daziunda@gmail.com


I'm questioning if this is legit or not. As doing some digging I found that others have had similar strikes on there account for something related to Ragnarok to the point that it just has Ragnarok in its name. I tried contacting the email listed and no response to this day. Even looking up the account on google and there's nothing but the email listed. Running a search on it I find the same complaints that this copyright strike has appeared with the same email. 

I also found a random video that listed the same contact email in there description. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EvrGVAcGZcc



I'm not trying to point fingers or incriminate anyone. But this is all I know from the amount of searching I've done. 

Question is is this strike legit? Or just some one trying to get rid of channels at random?