Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Uh More Digimon Story - Cyberslueth - Jimiken


So why not? I mean the last Digimon Story Cyberslueth Video got tons of views compared to the norm for some reason. Might as well take advantage of it. (unless it was just one of those one time deals where I got lucky that day. 

So Jimiken apparently a popular K-Pop music artist is actually evil. Or well a hacker. Kinda hard to tell if hackers in this game are good or evil. This guy talks so damn much...can I attack the human tamer? 

And let's bring Pokemon into this. As to when you get volunteered to do things by your friends who have big mouths. Nokia's lucky this is a job or I'd just walk out. 

Jimiken obviously sucks at digimon. 

And let it be known that Agumon and Gabumon's life was forever filled with hardship and strife as they foolishly joined up with Nokia. Well not my problem. 

Oh look Zaxon's boss. And he has a girl. Or well someone to do all his dirty work. And she doesn't like me? I dunno. These ppl have issues. I'm out I got another job to do anyway.