Monday, March 13, 2017

Mid-March 2017 Update - Reason For My Hiatus

A lot's been going on. Dealing with it all is really stressful. Falling behind on  uploads became really stressful then it was even more painful to go out and say I'm going on a hiatus. Which isn't really a hiatus cause I'm still active. The thing about it all is that I know that if I go inactive then my only source of income is gone. Despite how little it is. Multiple unexpected expenses like renewing my license, taxes, plumbing, etc. cut into my life.

Sure some people understand that things have to be taken care of. But the reality is that the bigger number of people is just going to be like, "Well I'll just go someplace else." I already don't have a lot of viewers. Whatever supposed help from my partnership company doesn't help. Maybe I should've switched anyway. They don't focus on Youtubers. They focus more on Vine and other media formats. I believe I average 30 viewers a video.

That whole crap about playing new games or indie games. I hate it. It doesn't make sense and I feel like I'm the guy that pretty much is the exception to that statistic.

Aside from that family issues are always around. Only one good thing happened and that's my mom's X-Boyfriend finally getting kicked out the house. So now I can sleep and not listen to bad music, drunken bouts, or second hand smoke. Guess I got the house to myself for a few hours a day now.

I kept thinking on and off of dipping into my savings to take care of expenses and other things. But I don't want to do it for obvious reason. Like I would probably just spend it all and then end up with nothing in the long run.

I'm generally hanging there in terms of depression.  I don't see a doctor about it anymore so I'm on my own. But I feel better not seeing the doctor since it felt like every time I went I always felt worse about myself. So now I'm on my own about it all.

Games

Well obvious more or less what's being uploaded. But here

Pokemon Moon



Slowly working on it. But man I hate sitting in awkward positions to record this game only to have people complain at me about the quality. Yet it's all I got. 

Bloody Roar Extreme


Somewhat of a redo to the old Bloody Roar: Extreme playthroughs. Now hopefully no pixelated mess. 

Ratchet & Clank: Into the Nexus


I finally got off my butt and released the videos. The commentary version is longer than the non commentary one. Cause I split the videos in the commentary.

Megaman X


Cause I've been depressed. So something to relieve me I suppose.

Hexyz Force



Yeah I just randomly decided. Playthrough this game. And so I am. I wish I wasn't like that. But whatever. I needed to play something.