Sunday, July 23, 2017

Kingdom Hearts Re: Chain of Memories - Axel 1 (KH1.5 HD Remix)



I really need to start doing these again. Just time gets away from me with other things. So yeah first off. Standard mode. For my sanity cause this honestly is a rather boring game. I haven't even played this version before. I played the GBA version. 

From what a lot of ppl say about this game. It's just get a ton of sleights and spam Triangle all day. I haven't really seen that yet. I'm playing this more or less how I played the GBA version. Defensively or to be more accurate, opportunist. Wait on the bosses or at least the guys with decks to whip out attacks counter them at my leisure. Then while they're on recharge go all in. Eventually they just flat out run out of cards. Wish deck points weren't so bad though. I wonder what the max is. Since I used to just fill my deck with Cloud and Simba cards. I remember those being OP. Then getting Neo Shadow card was icing on the cake with the Bio effect. 

We'll see. As I'm writing this, I believe I'm at the point where Vexen reveals the master plan and dies for it. So not a whole lot left to go.