Ok after I got that donation. I decided to look up some PCs. After asking around. I found that pretty much everything was gonna end up over the original $500 budget. I was about to give up hope when I checked Newegg one more time and found a pre-built for 400 bucks that was actually good.
So after checking with a few friends I went ahead with it. and got this.
iBUYPOWER HORUS Series NE610FX Desktop PC AMD FX-Series FX-4300 (3.80GHz) 4GB DDR3 500GB HDD Windows 7 Home Premium 64-Bit
Specs Looking at it
- 2 or 3 more RAM (Max out to 16 GB maximum of 8 GB)
- a DVI Cable (I lost mine and the adapter doesn't fit)
- PC Controller (Maybe)
- Maybe a better Video Card
- Capture Card - The Old Ones are unsupported and Dead
- New Computer Desk (This one is falling apart)
- New Computer Chair (Mines is cheap and the back fell off) I blame mom for being cheap and her X for breaking my old one.
|Here's the New one. I'm already liking it. So many air vents less chance of overheating or super loud fan noise.|
|This is the old one. Its a hand-me-down from Mom. All I could do is Max out the RAM. Not much space for anything else. The DVD Drive also doesn't work. I wonder If I can take the memory card reader. Although I don't really use that either.|
|New One On the inside. SO MUCH FREE SPACE! Wait that motherboard is different from specified? That's actually better?! HUH?!|
|This is the old one. Cluttered. Hard to get my hands around dust everywhere. Unforntunately I couldn't reuse the RAM as this is DDR2 type. I need DDR3 Type now. Maybe I can use this as the backup just in case one.|